* For participant coming from abroad, there won't be any financial assistance on flight tickets or hotels. Also, GC: Seoul secretariat won't issue VISA to Korea, so those with VISA problems cannot participate as a delegate in GC: Seoul. Please check in advance before applying to GC: Seoul 2019. Thank you.
First Part ㅣ Conference Information Check
Please check the conference information before registering.
- Date: January 8th ~ January 11th, 2019 [3 nights and 4 days]
- Venue: Kyung Hee University Global Campus
- Eligibility: Middle School Division [6th Grade ~ 9th Grade]
High School Division [9th Grade ~ 12th Grade]
- Registration: Early 1 [August 21st ~ September 21st]
Early 2 [September 22nd ~ October 22nd]
Regular [October 23rd ~ December 23rd]
Late [December 4th ~ December 18th]
Second Partㅣ Online Registration
Please read all the checklist and register.
** Please write down all of your information correctly.
** When registering as a group, please submit both individual and group delegate registration form.
Third Part ㅣ Payment
When finishing registration, please pay the fee in order to be fully registered.
** Please read the terms in [Payment & Refund] before paying.
** All payment should be made in won (Korean Currency).
Fourth Part ㅣ Registration and Confirmation
When finished with the payment part also, the secretariat will send you a confirmation mail that you have successfully applied to Global Classrooms: Seoul.
** The secretariat needs 3 ~ 4 days to send you a confirmation e-mail.
Fifth Part ㅣ Committee and Country Assignment
Committee & Country assignment will be done and be notified to you via e-mail.
Committee & Country assignment will be done only on the date designated by the secretariat.
** [Committee Preference] and [Country Preference] that you have submitted with your registration form is only for reference and your assignment may not be done as you preferred.
** Once you've been assigned to a committee and a country, your assignment won't change.
Sixth Part ㅣRegistration Finished
When designated with committee and country, your registration is finished. Please check the resource part for any other updates regards to your position papers or research guides.
For Group Registration, Please contact us.