Global Classrooms: Seoul 2019 Delegate Registration
Clause 1 (Purpose)
KIC Model UN Secretariat('KICMUN') and participant will enter into a contract in regards to Global Classrooms: Seoul Program (GC: Seoul) to regulate the basic requirements and necessities.
Clause 2 (Basic regulations)
1. KICMUN and Participant should abide by the contract in accordance to mutual respect and loyalty.
2. KICMUN will do its best as a administrator for the participant from the start to end of GC: Seoul.
3. Participant should abide by GC: Seoul regulations as well as domestic law.
4. Participant would not do any harm for those who participate in this conference or live in the dormitory and would not go against or make claims in regards to the schedule or disturb GC: Seoul conference.
5. Participant should abide by the regulations throughout the conference. If s/he violates the law (regulation), s/he would be punished in accordance to the regulation.
6. In regards to conference management of GC: Seoul and its committee assignment is the authority of KICMUN, which participant should not make claims on.
7. Participant should not try to solve problems on their own, and if there are some inconveniences or health related problems, s/he must notify the secretariat and solve the problem. This is the duty and obligation and KICMUN would not take any responsibility on the matter that the participate did not notify KICMUN.
8. Participant would actively cooperate to be taken photos or videos throughout the conference.
Clause 3 (Dormitory / Conference Leave)
1. When a participant has conducted action that violates the regulations and law of GC: Seoul or constantly harms the overall conference or GC: Seoul, KICMUN can warn the participant under the regulations of the conference. When not rectifying his or her mistake, KICMUN can ask the participant to leave the dormitory as well as the conference. Especially, violation, constant bullying, intentionally messing up the educational environment, theft etc. throughout the conference can ask for immediate leave. Also, those who cannot adapt to the conference environment, can ask to leave the conference on mutual agreement of participant and parents.
2. According to Clause 1, when leaving the conference or dormitory, the participant cannot be refunded of the fee and if there are any additional fees that occurred because of the situation, parental guardian should pay in advance.
Clause 4 (Payment and Refund)
1. When registering online and pay within the period that KICMUN has made in advance, the participant is said to participate in the conference and registration is made legitimate from the period of being confirmed.
2. Participant accepts the terms and regulations related to refund policy made by KICMUN and acknowledges the difference in the amount refunded according to refund date.
Clause 5 (Miscellaneous)
1. KICMUN does not take any responsibility on such incidents but not limited to natural disasters, unexpected disasters, order of the national government or public institutions, war, coup, riot, disease, and injury etc. that is not caused by KICMUN but by participant him/herself.
2. Participant should read the educational materials and information packet that KICMUN gave it in advance and cooperate to KICMUN throughout the conference.
3. Valuables of participant should be kept solely by him/herself and KICMUN would not be responsible for the loss or damage of valuables.
4. Participant should not damage any Kyung Hee University property including dormitory etc. throughout GC: Seoul. Intentionally and mistakenly damaged property shall be reimbursed by the participant.
5. KICMUN is not responsible for any accident caused by carlessness and intentional action by participant. Also, if this accident has caused any material damage or mental damage, the participant should reimburse for such matters.
6. KICMUN is not responsible for any additional medical situations caused by participant's chronic diseases or needs professional assistance excluding basic medical treatment.
Clause 6 (Agreement)
I (Participant and parental guardian) hereby accept and agree to the terms and regulations mentioned above.
KICMUN GC: Seoul registration terms and regulation bases its clauses on Framework Act on Consumers and Domestic Travel Standard Agreement (Standard Agreement 10020).